THE LEGACY OF ‘BLACK WALL STREET’ REVITALIZED WITH ARCHER & PINE
New Curated Online Marketplace Featuring Artisans to Empower ‘The Black Dollar’
Archer & Pine is a curated interactive online marketplace featuring distinctive creators of the Black Diaspora. Inspired by the events of the original “Black Wall Street” of Tulsa, OK, that eliminated thriving black-owned businesses in 1921, co-founders Morgan R. Gantt and Marc Clarke have rebirth the vision with a digital twist. Launching on Cyber Monday, November 28th, the new e-commerce site, www.archerpine.com, will introduce the business to many “B2M” model, empower entrepreneurialism and collaboration and importantly, elevate the “digital black dollar”.
Archer & Pine intends to empower artisans to elevate entrepreneurialism by:
• Building a powerful and effective online presence for creators to showcase and sell goods
• Selling directly to consumers with Archer & Pine facilitating the transactions making it simpler
for the Creators to Focus on what they do best…. Create!
• Expecting sales in real time, enabling secure shipping and tracking
“Over the last 25 years, I have observed entrepreneurs struggle to obtain efficient exposure for their businesses. In the case of e-commerce, most black-owned small businesses lack the capital or resources to build and maintain a fully functioning online presence,” states Co-Founder Marc Clarke. “Archer & Pine provides not only the marketplace but the appropriate environment that promotes storytelling and creativity.”
Each artisan is handpicked exclusively by Archer & Pine based on four major pillars preparedness, product quality, scalability, and presentation. Select artisans include:
- Jams by Kim (Montclair, NJ) – artisanal handmade gluten-free Jams made from three generations of recipes with more that 45 flavors of Jams created with the best in-season fruits
- Black and Married with Kids (Atlanta, GA) – popular web destination featuring tools for African American marriage and parenting
- Bino and Fino (Lagos, Nigeria) – children’s educational programming and learning tools based on the indigenous cultures and people of Africa.
- Doggie Diva by Cindy (Baltimore, MD) – all-natural and alcohol-free all natural product line for dogs. The line includes detangler, conditioner, and wash to promote healthy hair
“Archer & Pine is not only for entrepreneurs,” states co-founder Morgan R Gantt. “Enthusiasts can also enjoy the benefits of joining our community by sharing links to their favorite brands within their network and get directly compensated for any purchase derived from that link. Finally, we have a platform that closes the loop on the Black Digital Economy while having an immediate impact on the black community.”